Notifying InstiTech of the Need for FFCRA Leave

Employees should request their need for emergency paid leave as soon as possible, by notifying the  Human Resources Department at (262) 252-8484 and filling out a request form indicating the specific qualifying reason and date of requested leave. If an employee is incapacitated, the employee’s representative should give verbal notice as soon as possible. Calling in “sick” does not qualify as adequate notice. An employee must provide sufficient information regarding the reason for an absence for the company to know that protection and benefits may exist under this policy.

Federal FFCRA Poster (Link)